Sunday, May 19, 2013

BASIC GRAFFITI

I consider SHOES as men's basic need. You know, like food, water, love (cheesy!). ahaha. With that being said, when a friend invited to a place where they make shoes, I immediately said YES!



Marikina City is known as the SHOE CAPITAL of the Philippines since 1956. Since then, the shoe making industry in the city have grown tremendously. Soon enough, the place was known, not just in the Philippines, but around the world, producing high quality shoes. To know more about the place, we decided to go to their cute museum. According to my friend, who LOVES shoesssss (for emphasis), this cute museum houses former First lady Imelda Marcos's shoesssss (oh yeah!)









Enough of me blabbing about the place, let's talk about that I wore. 
Since it was a day trip, middle of summer, I went for a clean, breathable and basic clothes.





Basics are a very safe option when going out in an unfamiliar territory. Its the simplest way of looking put together. Add some blings and some comfy shoes... and you're good to go!

In taking outfit shots, since you're wearing basics, you might wanna find a colorful spot to strike a pose, like this graffiti wall i found. If you can't find anything like this, opt to take a garden shot or anywhere where there is color!




Hype this look here.


(BRANDS I'M WEARING: Grey V-shirt: GIORDANO; Shorts: Vintage; Shoes: CLARKE; Shades: RAY-BAN  White Satchel Bag: CANDIE'S TOTES; Watch: SWATCH; BLINGS, (Silver Spikes and Chain, Arm Stacks) LI'S CLOSET)


Hope you're having a good day!

PS. please do let me know what you think, drop me a message :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment