Monday, November 12, 2012

HIGH STREET







(White Button-down: Esprit; Moss Green Cargo Shorts: Bench; Camo Boots: Timberland; Lion Leather Clutch: Vintage; Eyewear: Ray-ban)


I wore one of Li's Closet new BLING, Shamballa Bead Bracelet. It fits well with my Gold Vintage Seiko Watch, don't you think?


folks from Chez Karine! they're very nice!


My very own BUSOG smile!


Yummy Macarons!


Creamy Caramel Macchiato!

Shots were taken last November 3, also known as the MOST IMPORTANT DAY of the year for US! It is our anniversary! We decided to not over celebrate it. Seriously. Because we're too busy we decided to have lunch and have a quick HAPPY MOMENT at Chez Karine.

And because we do not want to over celebrate it, I decided not to over-dress for it. I pulled together the simplest pieces i could get from my trunk. However, going simple can be boring too, so I decided to put on my ever dependent Camo Boots and some BLINGS from Li's Closet.

Hype the look here:





See you guys soon! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment