Monday, December 24, 2012

HOLIDAY COWBOY

 It has been quite a while since i posted something here. Again, I would like to apologize. Both work and school papers occupied me... leaving me no time to update this personal space. Recently, i changed phones and was able to find a way to keep you guys updated. INSTAGRAM. Yes, you can follow me gab_atlaw through your IG accounts.







Anyway, about this look... this is what i wore for a church event. No dress code was implemented so i opted to go comfy and style at the same time. I wore buttoned down in purple with reindeer prints (just to keep the holiday spirit alive), and then matched it up with some khakis (GIORDANO) . Now to keep it from being dull and uber comfy, i wore my old (very old) boots. Also, i went for minimal blings. All from LI's Closet! Featured here  is their upcoming twentythirteen collection. You may want to check their FB page here or their Tumblr account here. I heard that they are on a Holiday Bazaar Sale and that you can get 10%-50% off the normal price! isn't that great?! Hurry!!!

Hype this look here:




Merry Christmas everyone!









No comments:

Post a Comment