Monday, January 07, 2013

PANTONE





Emerald Green!!! A must-have for 2013!



Brands i'm wearing: (Top: Armani Exchange Tweed blazer; Pants: Custom-made printed pants; Shoes: Suede Boots from Salvatore; Socks: Topman; Blings: Emerald Set and Statement rings from Li's Closet; Watch: Rado)




Allow me to greet you guys a HAPPY NEW YEAR! All the best for everyone this 2013! A new year also means a new chance to make things better! Speaking of better, have you seen how my photos are arranged and were identically sized (at least most of them) ?! Hey… you have to give me a little more credit… I’m not a techie! And yes, it’s one of my MUST DO this year! 

For the New Year, we were lucky enough to get out of the city and welcome 2013 in Baguio! Ahhh! Baguio! One of my Favorite places to-go in the country! If you’ve been visiting my tumblr account, you’ll see my photo dumps there! Hihihi. We were lucky enough to get last minute booking with Emily's Garden Suites (I’ll tell you more about them on my next post). The place was so quiet, peaceful and pretty!!! (so peaceful, i was not able to get out of bed when the ball dropped!)  Plus Kuya Raymond (I’m not sure if this is how he spells his name) was VERY (all caps for intensity) accommodating! Am I talking too much? Ahah. See told you! For the BETTER! (Again, for intensity)

For this shot, I wore a black tweed jacket from Armani, a grey printed slim pants, my favorite pair of Salvatore suede boots and Li's Closet Emerald set, a part of their upcoming Blings for 2013. As predicted by the fashion gods, one of 2013’s pantone is Emerald Green. Used to be my least favorite color but now I love it! (Kudos to Li’s Closet ‘s creative team). Try them and be in. 




Hype this look here.

Thank you very much and I hope you’ll keep checking my posts out! Keep those comments coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment