Monday, June 03, 2013

WHITE ROCK

If there's one color I will never get tired of wearing, it'll be WHITE.
There's something about this pure color that makes you feel fresh and light even after a long day.
I also consider this color as the easiest to style. 

Wear white with a pair of shorts for that beach, outdoorsy feel, khakis and a pair of loafers for that casual daytime event, or with a pair of basic jeans for simple yet classy for that chill and relax peg.

With white, you can wear colorful accessories for that happy vibe, you can go with metallic, gold and silver, for that classy feel or you can go black and stones for that rock-star look.

Just like this look, I tried to go all the way "rockstar" as i wore my white with black, faux ostrich leather cuffs and some serious rings :). 
Since i took my blings seriously, I choose to wear a pair of good jeans to complete the tough-rough look.

The shoes I went on pointy-black shiny classics to make this rocker look a little bit polished. 




(BRANDS I'M WEARING: Embellished Button-down: Custom-made by LI ROSALES; Jeans: DIEGO by Platform; Shoes: PEOPLE R PEOPLE; Faux Ostrich Leather Cuff: EMBELLISH; Silver Skull Ring, Black Vitafede Inspired Ring, Silver Stone Ring: LIBEBI; Watch: Gift)



To complete the feel, my friend even edited this plain white button-down, he added some stones on the pockets,  changed the plain buttons into silver ones to match my blings. Creativity at it's finest!





Hype this look here.




We are on our way to a family trip. Yes. I know, just now. 
We choose to do it just now in order to prevent clashing with other bakasyonistas.

A couple of days more and everyone will be back to school!
Will try to give some styling tips next week! 

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment