Saturday, July 06, 2013

WHITE AND RAMEN

Hi there!

I know it has been quite a while since my last post. Can't blame me... I have to go back to school. Which means less free-time more reading. Anyway, I know you guys understand me so, let's go to the main programming, shall we?

Wore this when I attended a benefit bazaar in Mc Kinley at Venice Piazza last May 16. It was the bazaar presented by World Vision and One For the Youth


My friend, who owns Li's Closet (Libebi on IG), was initially invited to participate the bazaar but because of short notice, he had to decline due to some other commitments. We decided that since he wasn't able to join the bazaar, why not participate? Drop by the place, buy some stuff to help the organization...nice one right?! 



Since the event is outdoors and starts noon of summer, i decided to keep everything light and easy. Wore a white airy tennis shorts, light denim button down, a pair of native flats, a ring and some white stacks from my friend's shop (hay! perks of having a friend who owns a bling shop!). I also wore my new Casio Vintage watch.


Hype this look here.


(BRANDS I'M WEARING: Denim Button-down: VERSACE; White Tennis Shorts: ESPRIT; Native Sandals and Brown Clutch: Vintage: Watch: _HAPPYWRIST_; White Stretch Stacks and White Marble Ring: LI'S CLOSET; CARTIER Love Bangle)


The weird part of the day, despite the humidity and warm weather, my tummy  craved for some Japanese Ramen... (uber weird, right?!). So we decided to try Ramen Bar! 




I recommend Ramen Bar! Super yum, big servings, very reasonable price! I had such a great time visiting the place and I'll definitely come back!

So that's all for now folks, I will see you soon!
For those who want to be updated, i suggest you follow me on Instagram. Just look for @gab_atlaw.


Do let me know what you think!
Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment