Tuesday, March 19, 2013

SILVER SHOTS

NOTE TO READERS: I am not angry! 

Imagine taking photos under the sun at 1 pm... sorry but this is the most "unaffected" look i can produce. Seriously, days are getting hotter and hotter by the hour! (rhymes, lol !) 

I m pretty worked up so i m keeping this short. Wore this to church and some "sit down" with my partner. We discussed what to release for his shop (if you wanna see the results, check this out). I was not able to take some photos of me after the meeting... believe me... it s far worse than this! hahaha.

Denim and Khakis have always been a reliable combo. They never go out of style. They give this masculine vibe with a hint of sophistication. Accessorized a bit with some samples from Li's Closet. Guys, i m telling you, you should drop by his page  (or you may just follow him in instagram @libebi) and check out classy and stylish blings! Trust me when i tell you, this guys is a GENIUS! All his staff are HANDMADE and one of a kind! (yey! support HANDMADE!)

PS. Will try my best to make my face BETTER next posts! Please do let me know what you think! HYPE this look below!

Have a fantastic day!

God Bless!






(BRANDS THAT I'M WEARING: Denim Buttondown: Wrangler; Khakis: Benetton; Laptop bag: Vintage: Silver Skull ring and Spikes and Chains: Li's Closet)



You may hype this look here.



No comments:

Post a Comment