Friday, March 29, 2013

SUMMER SWAG

Remember me telling you how much i love colors? Well I do! Here's a proof! 


Colors affect one's mood, sometimes even how he/she perceives something. It can either heighten up or  dampens someone's emotion. It can make you feel fresh or a mess, cool or uncool, hot or not.

Now that it is summer here in the Philippines, colorful dressing is very much seen anywhere. May it be on the beach, at the mall, in the office. Whether it may be printed or plain solid color.

Here's what i wore on a day to the mall to do some shopping and run some errands. 
Since i will be running back and forth and will be carrying shopping bags most of the time, i decided to wear comfortable shorts and a pair of boat shoes with my PG-13 shirt (at least according to my MOM). Finished it off with some gold accessories from _happywrist_ and Li's Closet.






(BRANDS I'M WEARING: Shirt: VINTAGE; Shorts: BENETTON; Boat Shoes: SPERRY; Infinity Bracelet (soon to be avl on their IG and FB page) : Li's Closet; Watch: _happywrist_)


Hype this look here!




 Please do let me know what you think! 
Btw, i have updated my BLOG. Go check it out and let me know whether you love it or not! :)

Take care everyone! Have a fantastic day!

God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment