Tuesday, April 09, 2013

SO SO BLUE

WARNING: The next set of photos will be too-emo-to-handle!

Seriously, doesn't this entry look EMO (emotional, full of emotion) to you? Ahaha. There is something with the weather and the streets that makes me feel so... dramatic. 

Anyways, back to the main programming. I'm gonna keep this short because my PC is acting up (argh!).




Blue with Khakis never goes out of style. There's something about these two, that when paired, looks effortlessly stylish and classy. Wore this for Church and to run some errands after the service.



(BRANDS I'M WEARING:: Shirt: RALPH LAUREN; Khakis: BENETTON; Belt: EASTWOOD BAZAAR SHOP; Watch: KEYSAS; Shoes: VINTAGE)





You may hype this look here.



 I'll make bawi on my next post :)
Please do let me know what you think! 

Take care everyone! Have a fantastic day!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment