Sunday, April 14, 2013

OFF THE BASE

Sport is never me. I mean, I'm not hating it, but there's something about it that makes me feel uncomfortable.  The sweat, the warmth it gives the body, the odor, add the fact that most sports are being played outdoors. uh.

I know what you guys are thinking. YES, I'm not your typical guy.
If i need to sweat a bit and keep myself fit, I go to the gym. 
So i hope you guys will be more  "nice" to me in judging my ensemble. This is the "sportiest" I can get. 






(BRANDS I'M WEARING: Baseball shirt: VINTAGE; Shorts: DIY; Loafers: TOD'S; Clutch: GIVENCHY, Watch: _HAPPYWRIST_; Love Bangle: CARTIER; Seahorse Neon Bracelet: LI'S CLOSET)


Hype this look here. 



Please do let me know what you think! 

Take care everyone! Have a fantastic day!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment