Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Preppy in 1970

Hello everyone! As promised, i m sharing you my latest lookbook.nu post. Kudos to my sleepy photographer that made all of these possible! 



Today, i tried my very best not to dress up too much (TRIED being the operative word.. argh i m sooo sleepy!) This was taken at 4:00 in the morning, right before i go to work. 

I just wore a plain gray V neck shirt and a simple black pants. I m love basic colors! with them, you can never go wrong. I wore a new blazer (courtesy of my photographer :)). The blazer is so structured yet comfortable. 

The shoes are navy blue suede loafers from TOD'S. They are very comfortable.
My bag is a vintage Catalina Red Bag. I just love it because it's so HUGE!!! I can put in all my stuff and the photographer! LOL

Watch is from RADO and the ring is from a shop (sorry i forgot the name) at Eastwood (weekend bazaar).

So this is it, i have to go to work.
See you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment